Monday, July 16, 2007

Lunch @ Su Korean Cusine





I had a great lunch at Su Korean Cusine last Saturday with my friends, Elsie & BeeBee. We went there to celebrate Elsie's birthday. Brought along Chloe with me. I love the BBQ food there and also the side dishes. (Only remember taking picture after finish my meal.) After the lunch, we went shopping. I wanted to buy some Matress protector so intend to walk down to Centrepoint. Chloe was slightly misbehave and keep pestering me to carry her as she wanted to sleep. I was tired throughout the day and really had use up all my energy on her. Bringing children out wasnt easy after all.


BeeBee and Elsie decide to catch a show and so they brought tickets @ Shaw House before heading down to Centrepoint. I cant joined them for the show as I need to go home soon. While waiting for them to buy the tickets, I took some pictures of Chloe. After finishing buying my matress protector, I said Goodbye to them and went home. I was thinking to take a bus or cab. Seeing the queue wasnt long, I joined the queue. When is my turn, a Maxi cab stop infront of me. The passenger inside had alighted and I wasnt too sure to board or not until the driver called me up to board. I was wonder I need to pay extra for such cab. Indeed I saw the meter was $2.80. Thinking doesnt matter, I continue the journey. Throughout the journey, I talked to the driver on his service of Maxi cab. He then switch on his mobile VCD Tom & Jerry for Chloe to watch. She was so happily watching and soon fall asleep.


No comments: