Thursday, August 23, 2007

Holick Doggie Cookie



HOLICK DOGGIE COOKIE

This is my first attempt to bake. Searching thru the website and came across these cute little doggie cookies. So I intend to try it out as I wanted to bake for my daughter's teacher for the coming teacher's day. Surprisely it was so simple, I just mix and add all ingredients together and not long, it become a dough. With the help of my mum and daughter, we finished it by half an hour. We had made a total of 52 doggie cookies.

I put all cookies in a pan to bake so that I need not have to bake the 2nd time. I didnt realize that I had squeeze them together and ended up the cookies is uncook at the bottom. I have to flip it up and bake again :( "Ding" It was done. I try my first piece. Emmmm...... Not bad leh. My family tried too and find it was nice. I brought some for my colleague to eat. Now I have more confident in making it for teacher's day next week. Will do a better one next time and not to squeeze all together.

No comments: