Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Theft

Theft


An ex-employee came back to office to return company belongings yesterday. He went to toilet and locker room to take his things. He also went into the changing room for no reason. Two of the operators left their personal belongings inside the changing room and their mobile phone was stolen. My boss quickly came in the informed me about it. Both of us left the room and leave the ex-employee inside the room. When I return back to my room, my boss check his pouch, pockets, jeans, etc.... nothing was found. Later that, my boss went out. Sunddenly, I heard ringing sound.... seem coming from my side. When I open my drawer, to my surprise I saw two mobile phone. I quickly take it and handed it over to my boss. When we asked the ex-employee, he denied. He say we didnt have any proof that he stole it. And the phone wasnt with him. I had been frame, I was so angry and sad. I try to fight back and the ex-employee denied and denied. In the end, he left. I was angry that I become frame and maybe even one of the suspect.

Later that, I called up my cousin and she advise me to report to the police. I spoke to my boss and he agreed. I keep thinking why shouldnt I report to the police on the spot when he still there. Why I leave the room and let him got the chance to put inside my drawer..... WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!! I dont know whether my boss trust me or not.... I dont know my colleagues think it was me or not.... I just couldnt help myself for thinking about it. I really feel miserable about it. Why it was me! Why I had been frame.............

No comments: