Monday, September 7, 2009

Doctor Fish Spa - First Experience

See my expression - So ugly

Relaxing

Went to IMM with my bro & sis inlaw yesterday. Happen to saw this Doctor Fish Spa @ $5 for 10mins and wanted to try it. Chloe was excited too and wanted to try out. So the stall assistant advise that I just paid for 1 person and let Chloe tried out first as the stall assistant said that eventually the kids will back out. True enough, Chloe dare not put her leg into the pool. Hahahaha...
My turn to put my leg in. Infact quite scary to see the fishes attacking your leg even before your leg is going down. I felt very tickish but just endure. Was quite tense too and slowly the tense was gone and I actually enjoyed it. It was a great experience and will want to go again next time.

No comments: