Friday, January 15, 2010

Cayden 3rd Birthday Party @ School


























I remember I hold a birthday party for Cayden last year and it wasn't successful. He cried the moment he saw me and even while cutting the cake. Maybe last year, he was still young and wanted to be carry all the time. This year, I still wanted to hold a party for him.

To make it more special, I intend to homebake winnie the pooh & tigger biscuit for goodies bags and order Agar Agar cake. Something being different from the usual goodies bags with stationery,sweet,chocolate & biscuit & fresh cream sponge cake to Agar Agar cake.

Took a half day leave that day and went down to Cayden's school during the teabreak time. Happen to meet my dasao for lunch since she is also on leave and asked her along. Cayden was happy to see me in the school. The kids are happy to see the Barney's cake and everyone was pointing and saying.... Barney....Barney.... They started sing birthday song for him. Cayden giving up the cakes to all the classmates and the teachers. I guess Cayden must be very happy with the celebration with his classmates.

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Great to know that Cayden 3rd Birthday Party at school was so colorful and enjoyable. That cake idea was stunning. I liked these photos where kids are enjoying their cakes. Thanks for the photos. At one of the local Los Angeles event venues we are also going to throw a party for our son and he wants a Mickey Mouse cake.