Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cayden's Quote

Cayden conversation with teacher during morning break time ~
Teacher : Can I have some of your bread? (Which mummy prepare for him)
Cayden : Okie... and he pluck a little bit to the teacher.
Teacher : Oh so little.. can I have some more please?
Cayden : Cannot.... You go NTUC and buy lar...
Teacher : "Laugh" I don't have money leh...
Cayden : I also don't have...
After hearing this from the teacher, I just can't stop laughing.. Didn't expect he to reply this to the teacher. Actually, I had been preparing bread for him to school recently and I bought the bread at NTUC with him together each time. So I guess, that is why he asked his teacher to buy at NTUC... hahahahahah

1 comment:

nda-niezz said...

your daughter is very smart...

greeting for her :)