Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Change of Environment

It is more than a month since I last blog. Times fly.... I had change my job last month and now in Construction company doing HR. From Jurong Estate I had moved on to Town area. Environment is a great changed for me. Got to squeeze mrt everyday to and fro.
I always in the manufacturing industry and construction industry is really so much different of what I used to do. The environment here is totally different too. Dealing with the site people can be very challenging. I guess site people are more rough. Just pray hard I can slowly adapt this challenging work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I wish for to subscribe for this web site to obtain most up-to-date updates,
thus where can i do it please help.

My blog post :: weight loss
Also see my website > rls.se