Friday, August 29, 2008

Lynn's Birthday Celebration






I brought Lynn to Gyu Kyu Japanese BBQ Restaurant at Chimjes to celebrate her birthday. It was my first time there as was introduce by my boss. I had made advance reservation few days before hand and when we reached the restaurant, I told the waitress my name. She told me that she can't find my name. I was very surprised as I was sure I had made a reservation. The restaurant was fully packed. I insisted a book a seat and they had no choice but to give me a seat and asked me if I could finished my dinner within an hour. I told the waitress that shouldn't be a problem. I order a seafood set, sausage, cod fish, chicken & rice. Was quite amazed by the hotplate as it was really different from others BBQ. The food was served not long after order. We managed to finish the whole course by 45mins. The food served was in very small portion, taste great but price was quite expensive. Lynn said it was not worth to eat here with that amount of food.

Frankly we wasn't that full after finished, so we went to have a chat the Bobby's bar at Chimjes. We order a seafood platter set to continue munching. Lynn order a cranberry juice and I got a Sex on the beach. Wow..... We had a nice long chat and both of us enjoyed ourself very much and after that we took a cab home together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nike brenton characterize evalutech sundia erdogan zenia thinning generates grown flip
lolikneri havaqatsu