Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Kids are sick

Both my kids are sick. First started Chloe on Monday when she was coughing badly. So I took an urgent leave to bring her see doctor. Doctor said having some virus infection, should be ok after the medicine. That night, she started to have fever. I couldnt take leave on Tuesday so I asked my baby sitter to take care for me. Tuesday night, I brought Chloe to see doctor again. She was running a very high fever at 39.4 degree. So doctor insert 3 bullet into her butt. She crying badly at the clinic. Poor thing. I took leave again on Wednesday, she seem to recover after the bullet. No more fever for her except cough. I went back to work on Thursday and leave Chloe with baby sitter as she can went back to school on Friday. Just nice for her National Day celebration at school. Thursday night, Cayden turn to get sick, he was having a fever. Oh no.... one after next when Chloe recover, Cayden turn. Both me and my husband almost faint.... Friday early morning, Cayden was crying badly and didnt want to drink me but yet keep crying for milk. I feel something not right so we checked his mouth. To our surprised, we saw some ulcers. I cant take leave so I asked my husband to take leave and bring him to see doctor and I brought Chloe to school.

My husband called me and informed me that doctor certify him that he had Hand Foot Mouth Dieases. Oh dear.... I really dont know what to do when I hear that. Where he get HFM from? He is not in childcare neither he mix with any children. My baby sitter was scared to spread to her so she offer to help to look after Chloe for me. So I called Chloe school up and informed the teacher and teacher asked me to fetch her immediately. I asked my baby sitter to picked Chloe up as I want to separate them. After work, I went home packed Chloe clothes and passed it to baby sitter. When I am babysitter house downstair, Chloe was coughing badly and vomitted. I think should be her cough trigger her to vomit. At about 9.30pm, babysitter called me said Chloe had vomitted 3 times liao and was having a fever. She asked me to bring her see doctor. I took Chloe to the nearby clinic downstair as the regular clinic at Taman Jurong that I went had closed. I told the doctor about her problem, he said no sign of hand foot mouth, just virus infection. I thinking to bring Chloe back as I feel auntie is quite worried that Cayden had spread to Chloe. When I told auntie that I can took her back and look after myself, she said is OK, so auntie brought Chloe back to her house. I feel so stress and tired. My kids are suffering with the infection. I had a bad night that day. Guess my husband are more tired than me. Cayden didnt sleep well and keep crying and waking up due to the pain in the mouth. He cant drink water and milk. So we had to pump water into his mouth. Poor him.... so heart pain.

The next day early in the morning, I called auntie up and she told me that Chloe is vomitting. My husband then took Chloe to our regular clinic. The doctor said her vomiting and fever is due to her rocks in the stomach. She always had this problem. Usually the doctor will insert bullet to urge her rocks to come out. Was told about the rocks when I visited the Clinic on Monday. Didnt know this could affect Chloe so badly. The doctor insert bullet for the rocks and also bullet for the fever. Poor her had to suffer all this. After the inserting, Chloe feeling better. Now she can play and jump and active like before. Thank god! I still prefer to go see the regular clinic rather than the nearby one, as the doctor know my girl condition well. It is really a bad week for me and my husband. Bosses are not very happy that we took leave these few days and we had to take turn to look after Cayden next week. What to do? We had no one to helped to look after the kids so have to rely on ourself lor. Sigh...

No comments: