Monday, February 2, 2009

CNY 2009

Mummy, Cayden & Chloe

Chloe, Daddy & Cayden


Chloe


Chloe pose

Chloe & Tai Gong


Me & Jackie (My cousin)


Chloe & Jackie Jiu Jiu


Ashley (My cousin) & Me


Chloe & Ashley Ah Yee


Me, Cayden, my husband & my dad
(photo taken by Chloe)


My whole family


The Grandpa & grandma with my kids


Cayden & my small uncle


Me, Cayden & my small auntie


My kids & small auntie



Finally, I go to my first CNY visiting on the 6th day of CNY. I went to visit my grandpa followed by my 4th Auntie. My aunties all tease me that I had finally shown up. They miss me & my kids and of course miss playing mahjong with me. We had alot of fun at my auntie house playing poker card & mahjong. If me & my kids are not sicked during the CNY, we will had more fun on the first and second day of CNY. Anyway, I am still quite contented. After this weekend, CNY is over. Times really flies. I shall look forward to next year CNY then.

No comments: