Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Leaving soon

Finally, after three years in this current company, I going to leave the place soon. My feeling now was relief & happy but also sad that I will miss my colleagues. I hate someone who don't appreciate me and don't appreciate my hard work. So I decided to move on by changing a new environment, hoping the next person will appreciate me & my hard work. I had tender my resignation and will be joining the new company in mid of March. Looking forward to new beginning of me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you sucess and happy in your new career ahead.
Thanks for guiding me this way long.
WILL MISS YOU... :0(

May Low said...

thanks for always be there with me. i will miss you too.

Anonymous said...

hi,
patsy here.hv been reading ur blog all the while.wish u success in ur undertaking. glad dat u r still able 2 find a job @ this time.

May Low said...

Hi patsy,

Thanks for reading my blog and update. Me too always seeing your gal growing up @ papa blog. So when are you going to have another one? :p Yah, was luckily to get a job this time. Thanks for your well wishes. Take care & keep in touch!