Monday, May 25, 2009

Fang Wen 1st Birthday Party @ East Coast Park

The big balloon outside the chalet
(especially done by my dangsao)

The buffet spread

My husband & Cayden

My mum & the grandsons

The 1yr old Cake

The family photo

The babes, the princess & prince

My dangsao booked the chalet at East Coast Park last minute as the Aloha Changi called her up and said that her booking had to be cancelled due to the Swine Flu. She had no choice but to book the chalet at East Coast Park as she had already informed her guests. Everything went smoothly and I went earlier to the Chalet to help out with Helium balloon. After the setting up of the buffet, the security over at that side mention that each table cost additional of $11 and $2 for each chair. It was ridiculous, everything was chargable even though we paid for the chalet. My dangsao swear that she will never ever booked this chalet anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that singular make. The prices as regards the boots were all over 340 dollars on every site. But completely I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?