Monday, June 1, 2009

My latest Phone - Sony Ericsson W508

Sony Ericsson W508

I just upgrade my mobile phone yesteryday from Samsung to Sony Ericsson. Is my first time using Sony Ericsson and is quite friendly using. And since my contract is due, I decided to upgrade it. Thanks Suling for introducing this phone to me and I actually got the same mobile phone as her. We wanted to buy the accessories of this mobile phone and yet the salesgirl said our mobile phone is too new that the accessories is not out yet. Hahahahaha....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post... Looks like flash memory is finally starting to become more popular. Hopefully we'll start seeing decreasing solid state harddrive prices real soon. $5 32 gigabyte Micro SDs for your DS flash card... sounds gooooood.

(Submitted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4[/url] N3T)

rashid1891 said...

like to walk listen music, that is why i can´t forger my walkman where ever i go. I must to say this blog is really interesting. i liked a lot because present many new ideas. very nice!!! i like this new technology