Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My Birthday



My dad brought me & my family & my mum to JB for a one day trip on 29 Apr. We had our yong tau hu for our breakfast at JB. After that, we all went for a haircut which my dad always visit when he finish his golf every sunday. It is cheap and the service are much more better than Singapore. Even my girl also enjoy the cutting and shampooing. When we all finish the haircut, my dad brought us to the nearby seafood to had our lunch. Finally after our lunch, we heading to JUSCO at Tebaru City. I brought many baby stuff and not forgetting the Thai Massage in the shopping mall. When we finish our shopping and massage, we eat our dinner inside the shopping mall before ending our JB trip. Everyone is exhausted. We reached Singapore about 9.30pm. Luckily there was no jam. Everything went smoothly and we all enjoyed ourself.



I recevied many presents from my friends & family. I had Robinson voucher & photo album from my friends, bag from my bro-in-law & T&Co Ring from my sis-in-law. WOW the ring is the best present I ever had. It was very expensive and my sis-in-law really generous to buy me that. She also brought one herself as we both liked the ring very much. She said is a form of pampering herself and pampering me. So nice of her. My husband asked to go and buy the things that I like, so i brought some clothes for myself. We had lunch with sis-in-law & bro-in-law at Crystal Jade Kitchen at Jurong Point on my birthday. To my surprise, my husband brought me a birthday cake which he had long time never did that liao. hehehe

No comments: