Wednesday, May 2, 2007

What a Day!

http://www.donutfactory.com.sg/

Last saturday, went to Raffles City to meet my friend for Lunch. While waiting for the shop to open as we are early, I , my daughter and my friend passby a Donut shop. We will curious to see people in queue so we decided to queue up. We start queuing at about 11.10am. They will busy preparing the Donut and the shop is not yet open. As we are not too far away from the queue, I estimated the most can get to buy the Donut by 12.30pm.

Time passes, and is 1pm and I am still in the queue. I wonder whether is that they cant produce the donut in time, or the service is slow. The movement is very slow. I end up getting my donut at 2.30pm. OH MY GOD!! I cant believe I queue up for 3 hours. What a day! The donut is soft but you must eat it while is still hot.

No comments: