Monday, May 28, 2007

A good Experience

Yesterday was my bro-in-law, Jack Solemnization wedding at Furma Hotel. I was told to do the Chinese host for him by his sister, Jenny just few days before the day. Was very excited about it and nervous as I had no experience in doing that. Jenny then forward me the english version script and I had to translate into Chinese.


On the actual day, we reach there about 11am. I am Jenny went there and busy discuss on the co-ordination. Both of us was Kancheong and we stand at the side of the stage busy rehearsal the script. Finally it was time for the Solemnization to begin. Nothing went wrong and it was very smoothly and at last it was over. I am quite happy with my performance and so do Jenny. My husband give us a rating of 7 & 9 out of 10. 7 for m, 9 for his sister. As I am the first time doing host, really not bad liao. Have to thanks the couple for giving us this great opportunity & good memories.

No comments: