Saturday, June 2, 2007

Shopping @ Marina Square




Yesterday, both me & my husband is on leave so we decided to bring chloe out for shopping. After cayden is birth, we didnt spent much time with her alone so I think is a good time to bring her out without cayden.
My husband brought cayden to the babysitter house early in the morning while mummy & chloe still sleeping. hahaha He brought us meehoon for breakfast. After eating our breakfast, we change and get ready to go. At first we decide to go to ViVo city as there is indoor playground but in the end, we decided to go Marina Square. We took a cab to Suntec City as it is raining and we went Carrefour, shop around at Suntec then heading to Marina Square. We walk past the central stage and saw that there is PowerPuff girls performance. Chloe pester us to go, and I told her we come back after our lunch. So we went for lunch at the foodcourt. We can heard shouting and cheering at the foodcourt while eating. In my heart I guess the performance had started. When we finished our dinner and quickly went back to the stage, we saw many kids taking photographs so I believe the show had ended.
We asked chloe whether she wanted to watch the performance at 3pm or going to IMM? She said she want to watch the performance. So we hang around there for another 1.5 hours. We queue and went in to find a seat at 2.30pm. First time the daddy joinning us to watch the performance. Usually is me the one who bring chloe and this time round with daddy. Chloe waiting excited for the performance to start. While waiting, daddy took a picture of us. hehehe Finally the performance had started, chloe was cheering, screaming, happily pointing at them. When the performance ended, there is photo session with the Powerpuff girls. Chloe hugged one of them happily and tell me how enjoyed she was. So our outing ended after Marina Square. We took a train back home and chloe & daddy slept throughout the journey. :p

No comments: