Monday, June 11, 2007

Enjoy my weekend

Last saturday, I went Jurong Point shopping & lunch with my sis-in-law, Suling. We had soup restaurant for our lunch. After that, my girl pester us to shop at Toyrus & Kiddy palace. When we are done, my boy crying for milk. So we went to the baby room to change & feed him. While waiting for my boy to finish his milk, I asked my girl to try lying at his pram, not long, she fall asleep. I guess she was tired. Next when I sling my boy & pat him, he doze off more quickly than his sister. hahaha

Finally peaceful for both of us. We went window shopping & Suling got herself a pair of shoe. I give recommendation and indeed it was a nice shoe and suit her. So envy that she got a small leg and not like me..... such a huge leg. When we done our window shopping and goceries, we heading back to home. It is raining cat & dog outside and we just couldnt make our way home even with umbrella. Not forgeting we have two kids and a pram with handful of goceries. We decided to sit down at Mcdonalds while waiting for the rain to stop. We had a good chat at Mcdonalds, talking our past & present. hahaha In the end, our husbands came over to fetch us.

When I reached home, I quickly prepared dinner for them with the help of Suling. Within an hour, our dinner are done and we had a wonderful dinner. After the dinner, I, Suling & my girl watch Mr Bean Holiday in my room and the guys watch channel U show outside. After finish the show, I fall asleep. My back & shoulder aching as I sling my boy for 3 hours. Really enjoy my weekend with Suling and hope to have more. Yeah!

No comments: