Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bento Box

Seem like many people are doing Bento Box for themselves, for their loves one & for their kids. It is so nice & amazing to see people decorate their Bento Box and I really wish to do it now. Of course I did bring my lunch box to office but mine was just a simple one de. I'm intend to do it for Chloe for her to bring to school next year. But first, I must buy the basic items for the Bento Box. Guess, I must go to Daiso this weekend if I am free. My colleague just happen to tell me that the KFC Chicky meal toy this time is Chicky Bento Box. Yeah! I'm going to get it today while stock last. Really looking forward to get all the accessories so that I can start doing my first Bento Box.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hi,
Thanks for visiting our family blog. :) the things to buy are endless, depending on how crazy you are! hahaha!! anyway, you may want to look for my posts labelled "bento" to see what i have bought. my bento journey starts in Aug 08.. so it's not a lot to go through lah. :) happy bento-ing!!

May Low said...

Thanks for your advise. I will go check it out.