Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cayden's New Childcare


Went down yesterday to Cayden's future childcare centre. Talked to the Director about when to start Cayden and asking question about everything related. Most likely I will start beginner of Dec 2008 as my husband going for reservist mid Nov & they had one day closing for Nov. Had a nice sweet and long talk with her. Was quite impressed that they always had many excursion compare to my daughter current childcare. From my daughter 2yrs old entering the childcare till now 6yrs old, she only been to one excursion which was visit to ZOO. Very pathetic right? Even myself also cannot accept. Not because of the distance and convenience, I will never put her into that school. Now think back, quite regret not giving her a better childcare to study with. Haiz.... After which, the Director asking me to sign the neccessary documents and handed me 4 set of uniforms, 2 mattress cover and the handbook. Wow... she really do things very fast, never expect to take home anything and she even allowed me to dropby any Saturday with Cayden to let him familiar the place.

No comments: