Monday, December 29, 2008

Company Annual Dinner 2008

Annual Dinner 2008 Banner (done by my QC)

My boss saying some speech


My colleagues enjoying the buffet


Picture of the bosses while they are eating
(Left to right : WinHan Asst Prod Mgr, Kusakabe Prod Mgr, Naoyuki Director)

Kusakabe's daughter & Lufang


Kusakabe's family
(Son, Daughter & Wife)


The only man surrounded by so many ladies

Games time - Colleagues staring & laughing away


Me pasting the paper for guessing


Showing everyone what is the picture

Is an umbrella


Making a circle for 7-11 game


Balloon stomping


Prize giving time


I got $60 worth of carrefour & NTUC vouchers for Lucky Draw


My Company hold the annual dinner @ our factory. We order buffet for the dinner, get sponsor prizes from the supplier for lucky draw and games to play with. The food was finished within 30mins, nothing was left as everyone ate like a hungry ghost. We all had alot of fun in the games. Thanks to me & my QC for brain storming. Although we don't go to big restaurant for annual dinner, no big prizes like air-ticket to HongKong, still better than nothing at all lor.

No comments: