Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kuishin-bon @ Jurong Point

Chasoba, Ebi Tempura, Soft shell crab

Chicken Paper Soup


Teppanyaki Prawn


Teppanyaki Mushroom


Shell & Clams

Sushi & Sashimi


Dessert


OSIM - iCheck 100




As both my hubby and I was on leave today, he decided to bring me to Kushibon @ our nearbourhood shopping mall for lunch. It cost $26.90++ per adult & if you finish your buffet within an hour, they charge $20.90++. We didn't really intend to go for the 1hr buffet but end up we manage to finish our buffet within an hour. Maybe because we ate meehoon for breakfast and end up can't eat much for the buffet. After that we went to purchase the blood pressure machine @ OSIM as the doctor wants my hubby to self monitor his blood pressure for a month before he can tell him whether he is really got high blood or not. I hope he don't have and he really have to control his diet.

No comments: