Friday, December 12, 2008

My dearest cousin Hazel & Lionel's Wedding - Part 1

Hazel & Lionel - Publish in the newspaper to congratulate the newly wedd couple


Chloe receiving angpow from the couple


Chloe posing behind the couple


Couple 's Solemnization @ Hazel's House Rooftop

The Blissful Moment


The couple - Hazel & Lionel



Yiling & Chloe


The Flower girls - Chloe & Yixuan


My Dearest Daughter Chloe




Finally the wedding day for Hazel & Lionel's had comes. Everyone was excited including me. My mum went over to Hazel's house the night before to help out whatever needed. I prepared some chocolate chip muffins for the guests and there was buffet ordered by my auntie. My family went down to attend their tea ceremony and solemnizing ceremony. Everything went very smoothly.
At the banquet, everyone was busy entertaining the guests and I was busy rehearsal with Chloe on how to throw the rose petals & walking gracefully. During the actual march in, Chloe done a good job! I and my husband really proud of her.

No comments: