Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bad Experience II




Was very shock, sad & heartpain to see my boy lips become like that when I fetch him from school just now. It is very big, red & alittle swollen. I am furious and asked the evening teacher how come like that. She reply me that the incident was not during bath. (mistaken from the teacher who called me) It was before their bath, everyone was sitting on the floor with their leg cross, Cayden fall asleep. Teacher trying to wake him up by calling his name and maybe Cayden sudden shock and wake up and dunno how he fall towards the ground and teeth touches the lips and got himself injured. Accordingly to the teacher, head was not injured. But still I am very angry even with her explaination and I actually show a very bad face to the teacher. I feel that the teacher just not attentive enough and many things can be avoid if the teacher are more responsible. I am very regret to bring Cayden to this school, with so many incidents happen & so many China teachers there, really make me feel unease. Actually one the China teacher shouted at my son when he is just a new student and that make Cayden afraid of her & another China teacher caught reading magazine by my husband when she just reading & ignoring my son. Can you imagine that?
Luckily, yesterday after pressuring the principal from other childcare, she finally give me the confirmation seat for Cayden to enter the school in JUNE. Thank God! My hardwork didn't wasted. Now, I just had to pray hard for the next three months in the current childcare will be safe and good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that Cayden recovers soon from the injure. It's really terrible to have these kind of teachers in the childcare. =(

May Low said...

thanks for concern papaeric...