Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cookie Workshop @ Bakincow

The founder of bakincow
Ms Shinni


Chloe's baking hat



Chloe making a bear shape


Chloe piping out with colouring



All the masterpiece


Little Chef & the masterpiece



Group Photo (There are total of 5 chef)

Present to you the masterpiece

Shinni & the little chef, Chloe

I brought Chloe to the Cookie workshop @ bakincow since it was the school holiday. I decided to make my trip down to Yishun and I am sure Chloe will loves and enjoy the programme. The founder of this bakincow was young and pretty and her husband also support her as a hobby to set up a small business in baking cheesecake and conduct workshop. Well done man and I am so envy of her success.


They give me a heartwarming when I first step into the house. The husband can even know my name when I am trying to find the place next door. They held the workshop in one of her room. The children are provided with colouring to decorate their cookies. They practise piping out in a paper first before they start on the actual cookies. There are many different colours and different decoration to make the cookies more tempting. After that, the founder give everyone a container to put their masterpiece in together with a tag to indicate from bakincow and there is also a certificate for everyone of them. I really impress of her professionalism and hope to attend more in future.

No comments: