Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bad Experience I

I am sick & tired of Cayden's childcare even though it is quite a famous school with many branches islandwide. Since he started going childcare last year Dec, he had been sicked & injured many times. I know sick is very common as children tends to spread the virus around the school. He got food poison one week before CNY and the school denied and told me that I am the only parent who complaint. One incident that he came home with many red spot all over his bodies and I had to send him to see doctor and was diagnose that was BUG bite. OMG! He injured many times, almost every week when teacher called me up and told me about it. Everytime I asked how come like that, they will just give thousand of excuse until now I don't even bother to ask. Just this month, he had already fall twice at his head. One is Cayden was rocking his chair and fell backwards & today another incident that Cayden fall asleep while bathing time and teacher wake him up by calling his name and Cayden again fell backwards. Poor Cayden! Didn't the teacher hold him while calling him? I had already start finding new childcare near my neighbourhood since January and there wasn't any vacancy. I was on the waiting list now in a newly open childcare and just had to wait for the person in charge to call me. Haiz.... really hope I can quickly shift him to another childcare soon.

No comments: