Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Confinement Lady

I knew this confinement lady SL when she was doing confinement for my dasao 1st child. After which, she helped my dangsao to do for her 1st daughter. I knew she was good in many ways so I decided to hired her for myself when I give birth to Cayden. In the end, she give some reason and excuse that she couldnt come and end up her sister(also a confinement lady) had to do it for me. Was very disappointed that time as I had booked her when I am pregnant 2 months. Now, my sis inlaw turn, she also book SL since I recommend when she was 3 months pregnant and had even given deposit. This time, SL give excuse that she is waiting for her passport that had bring for renewal three weeks ago. I really doubt her reply and always when we called her on the day of delivery, then she informed us she can't make it and she will asked her cousin (also a confinement lady) to come instead. Was damn damn angry with her.... with all her excuse each time. Then I get to know from her cousin when I visit my sis inlaw yesterday that she actually came out together with SL and SL got job elsewhere. Which means, she actually accept alot of job and when she can't do it, she give the job to her sister, cousin or friends. She is a very irresponsible person for doing that. I feel bad & gulity to my sis inlaw as I am the one who introduce SL to her. I swear I will never introduce SL to anyone anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, is this confinement lady name call Siao Lee?