Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cupcake Lesson


Cupcake done by Me



Cupcake done by My teacher

I went to my neighbourhood community centre to learn the making of Cupcake by Yeo Li Li. It was a demo plus semi hands on lesson. We get to create our own design for the cupcake. There is about 20 over student and everyone was busy making their own design. I was the last person to finish my design. As there is too many people, the decorate things, butter cream and others also run out very fast. I didnt get to use what I want. I always feel cupcake is nice and beautiful with many colours but after the lesson, it wasnt what I think of anymore. Guess not much people will eat the decorating things on top of the cupcake as it is too sweet and the cream melt very fast or become harden when you put into the fridge for storing.


No comments: