Monday, July 14, 2008

A Day Out to Viviocity








It was a beautiful Sunday morning. We decided to go for window shopping and return the SCV set at Viviocity. I prepared the things to bring and set off to Viviocity by taking MRT. It been quite long since Chloe & Cayden taking MRT. Inside the cabin, I saw some auntie fighting over a seat while one passenger was alighting. Haiz, really an ugly side of Singaporean. Then before I was alighting, I saw a very old man & woman walking into the cabin with a help of the maids. I quickly asked Chloe to get up and she offer her seat to the old man while I offer my seat to the old woman. Both of them thanks us.

We head to the foodcourt at Viviocity for Brunch. Chloe had a Grill Salmon set, my husband had a Laksa & I had thai olive rice set. The grill salmon was nice, Laksa was so so and the Thai food was really disappointing. The Olive rice was not bad but the tom yam soup is not spicy and sour, the mango & papaya salad was not good neither. After finished our brunch, we went to the Starhub shop to return the SCV set. The service counter person asked us to come back 1hr later as they need time to check and settle the balance amount. So we we brought Chloe & Cayden to the Water Playground at Level 2. They enjoyed themselves very much while I sat down at the chair enjoying looking at them. After we done, we went back to the Starhub again. This time, the service counter person said there is some error in their system and need another 1 more hour to do it. Walau.... make us wait and wait.

We then head to Giant to buy some grocery while waiting for the 1hr. When it was about time, I went to paid for the grocery while my husband go back to the Starhub shop to settle the payment. Cayden falls asleep at the shopping trolley, knocking himself here and there. I quickly put him into the pram for more comfortable. After which we took a cab back home. I enjoyed myself very much even though is such a short day out. I hoped to have more in the future.

No comments: