Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Pandan Cake


It been quite sometimes I havent been baking. My mum called me and asked when I going to do the Pandan cake for her as I had promised. Then I reply her said today lor. She was surprised that I want to do it today. I told her better act immediately then keep delaying. So after my work, I went home and preparing for the igredients. When my mum arrived my house, she stand beside me and watched how i do. This is my 2nd try Pandan cake, it wasnt so good as what I feel but the taste was just nice. I guess is my lousy electric mixer that cant beat the egg white to what we want and so cake sank. I shall asked my husband to buy a good Kenwood/Mayer mixer for me if he strike 4D. hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish your hubby strike 4D so that i can enjoy more nicer cakes....

May Low said...

sure... of course. Me too hoping my husband strike 4D.