Saturday, October 18, 2008

Chloe's Birthday Party

Goodies Bags for kids


Hot Dog


Bread chesse tart


Vanilla Cuppies


Meehoon & Prawn


Sweet & Sour Fish (Opps forget to take pic of curry chicken)


Chloe & Cayden


My Dad & Jun Hong


My sister and Ryan


Chloe, Suling & Cheryl


Chloe & Jenny


Chloe & Celia (And a baby in the tummy)


Kids seating together



Cake time


Singing of Birthday song

Chloe wishing very hard


Cake cutting


Quick mummy, I want to cut the cake


Playing of games - I want I want


A..E..I..O..U (start)


Freeze....

Who can act like a Monkey

Mummy! I can! See!
Egg, Egg, Who egg has break?

Me & Cheryl


Me & Fangwen


Is Chloe's birthday party today and she is really looking forward for this days to arrive. I was always the busiest one to prepare the things for Birthday party. From goodies bags, decoration, food and the presents. My mum help me in preparing the dishes like, fried beehoon, curry chicken, prawn and sweet and sour fish. I will prepare the finger foods & the dessert. I tried to bake the nutella chocolate cake for Chloe but ended up failed. So I re-do another Vanilla white chocolate with rainbow rice cake for her. She still like it very much. I prepared some games with prizes and the kids playing happily and no one went empty handed. I also had a mystery prize for one of the lucky person who attended the party. The prize goes to "Gerald". Hurrary!!!! Lastly, everyone went home and I had to clear up the mess. But thank god my husband helps me with all that as I had no more energy left. Hope everyone enjoyed the party.

No comments: