Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Downtown East E-Hub









KIDS @ THE FERRIS WHEEL


MEGA PLAY



LIT BALL POOL



THE CLIFF



THE RINK




ME @ THE MOUND


After hearing and reading so many things about E-Hub, I decided to bring the kids there since is a Public Hoilday. We went along with my parent and my nephew Ryan. After finished our brunch at Jurong East, we headed down to fetch my mum and Ryan and then headed to Downtown East. Chloe is so excited about going there and keep asking whether reaching or not.


We procced to the Explorer Kid the moment we reached downtown east. Was quite surprised that they are charging $22 per head per hour for public. I and my husband decided to register the kids as a member since it will be cheaper this way. After register and paid for the entrance fee, we went to get some drinks and sushi at NTUC. The kids saw the Ferris Wheel and so we took the Ferris Wheel first. Tickets price is @ $6.50 for 1, $11.50 for 3. Above 75cm kids need to buy a ticket too. Gosh...my son Cayden also needs a ticket. End up we brought 6 tickets and everyone took the Ferris wheel except my dad. I think the most 5 rounds and the wheels ended.

Next, we went back to the Explorer Kid. Once the kids entered, all run like mad. Chloe & Ryan disappear no where that I can locate. The place was pack & full of people. My hubby brought Cayden to the Mega Play and me, exploring the rest of the places. While I was exploring around, I happen to saw "the mound" and my parents decide to go in for a massage since it is only $2.50 for half an hour. I continue my exploring and saw Chloe & Ryan running here and there and I informed them the nice places over other side of the Explorer Kid. I went to the Mega Play to find Cayden and my hubby. I saw them climbling up to the top for the slide and so I followed behind. I climb, I go thru some pipes & small holes, finally reached the top for the slides. My hubby just put Cayden himself to slide alone. He is so daring, unlike me but still I decided to give it a try. Manage to slide thru but had a slight peel off at the arm. Dunno is I too big or the slide pipes is too small, always get injured while playing. My parent finished their massage and they volunteer taking care Cayden for me while we both go in to enjoyed. So of course we went in and relax for half an hour. It wasnt a good massage but better than nothing lor. Time out, so we paid the remaining facilities that we used and leave the Explorer Kid. Before leaving the place, Chloe played her last game at "the rink". It was a good experience for her. Guess, she enjoyed this more than the rest of the games.


No comments: