Thursday, October 23, 2008

Warehouse Sale

I brought some Kids wear from my friend who company is organising a warehouse sale. As I am unable to go down to the warehouse sale, I told my friend what I want and she is so nice to get the clothes for me. She even let me to be the first one to choose before her others friends or relatives comes to choose. I brought Chloe classmate's mummy Jaslin along with me. There are tons of babies & kids clothes at her house. Many plastic bags and carton boxes lying around. When i pour out one by one, I keep wow..... wow...... nice..... nice...... so many to choose especially for gals and more for 2years and below. As Chloe is already 6 years old, I can only eye on her age group of clothes. In the end, I brought 26 pcs of clothes for both Cayden and Chloe. I also helped my sis inlaw Suling to choose for her daughter clothes. Thanked god she loves what I had chosen for her daughter and Jaslin was happy with what she had brought for her daughter. She thanked me for the great deals. We all went home happily after that.

No comments: