Sunday, October 12, 2008

Horror Sound

I woke up in the middle of the night. It was peacefully quiet, suddenly I heard woman screaming sound, followed by a "LOUD Bang". The sound came from upstair. In my mind, seem to me is like someone commit suicide. I am terrified & trembling. I felt insecure and quickly go and hug my husband. I told him about what I heard, my hubby said is my imagination. I am sure is not. I told him not to work the next day. He agreed. I hugged him tightly and said to him I am afraid. He asked me not to be afraid and he patted me to sleep but he fall asleep and snoring loudly before I could fell asleep. I couldn't sleep and my mind keep thinking about it. Guess almost day time, then i manage to fell asleep.


The next day, my husband walked around my block to check & let me rest assure that's nothing happen. If really someone commit suicide, then the police will block the area or there will be blood stain. He came back and said no sign of stain and police block. I felt much relieved but still my mind keep thinking about the sound. Now, I scare to be alone in my room and even dare not go near my windows especially at night.

No comments: