Monday, January 19, 2009

Cayden's 2nd birthday

Goodies bag for the children

Cayden's Cake



Cake with present from the school


The children waiting patiently


Cayden's crying as he scared I leave the school


Before the singing of birthday song


Cayden's cutting the cake


I decide to hold a mini celebration for Cayden's 2nd birthday at his new childcare. I brought a 1.5kg blueberry cake and prepared goodies bag for his classmates. It was the first time I do at school and also not sure how Cayden will react. When Cayden saw me in his classroom after his nap, he run towards me, crying and hugging me. When the party started, he refused to sit on the chair given as he was so afraid that I will leave the school without him. Slowly I sit beside him, telling him I am with him and then the children started to sit birthday song to him. After blowing of candles, all the children eating the cake happily and receving their goodie bags from the birthday boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At the time you want your therapeutic Male sizegenetics to be performed by a handsome and sexy Gay sizegenetics therapist, you might want to go onto the website sexy masseur. They list a very wide range of professionals whorrrre well versed around the different styles, types and techniques. China and India is possibly known for their great methods to improve the length and girth on the male vital organ, but how regarding other parts for the world? Surely, other countries also have its distinct methods to enlarge one's penis sizegenetics naturally. One country that features a unique way to accomplish this is Indonesia.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/