Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Order Taken

70pcs of mini chocolate chip muffin

Mini Chocolate Chip Muffin

Mini Vanilla almond chip Muffin


Mini Strawberry Muffin


90pcs of mini muffins
3 combination flavour -
Chocolate Chip, Vanilla with Almond Chip & Strawberry



Had finished my order and goods was collected. First day I made a total of 70pcs of mini chocolate chip muffins & 2nd day I made a total of 90pcs of 3 combination flavour. Customer requested me to made 3 different flavour and I came out with my speciality chocolate chip, vanilla with almond chip and last I tried out strawberry. My first intention was banana but couldnt find ripe banana at Giant. I saw Korean strawberry instead and so decided to give it a try. Luckily the strawberry wasn't sour so the muffin didn't turn out sour. Was quite happy with the result.

No comments: