Friday, January 2, 2009

Chloe's 1st day of school


Canteen - Before the release of reccess


Canteen - After the release of reccess


Chloe buying @ drink stall (can u spot her?)


Chloe scretching her hair



Chloe enjoying her fried rice

Chloe eating wanwan

And pacifing her classmate who is crying


Chloe smiling at me

Chloe making funny faces


Chloe drinking water

Chloe giggling away


Today was Chloe's first day to Primary School. Everyone was excited about her going to P1. As usual, I send Chloe to studentcare at 8.00am. At 12noon, the teacher from studentcare send Chloe to her school gate. I and Jaslin waiting for our kids near the school gate just to said some encouraging words and said goodbye to them. At about 3pm, the parents are allowed to enter the school at the side of the canteen (first three days only) to see them during reccess time. There will be a barrier blocking and we are not allowed inside the canteen. Luckily Chloe's class was assign at the extreme right of the canteen and I can see her, talk to her & take picture of her more freely. I fetch Chloe at 6pm for her dismissal of school after that.

The first day of school ended. It seem to me that I am following my idol here and there. hahaha Going to the school three times a day and had been out of the house whole day. What a tiring day!

No comments: