Friday, January 30, 2009

Sick Sick Sick

I haven't start visiting my relatives yet for chinese new year. My whole family are down with diahorrea & vomitting. It started from Cayden first who had food poison on last Thursday and it took him about 4-5days to recover. Thank god he recover just before the eve of chinese new year. Then my turn to get sick on the eve of chinese new year when I visited the toilet 12 times till I had no energy to walk. Went to the clinic to see doctor and getting some medicine and ended up waiting time is 3 hours long. Poor me so suffering. Then Chloe started to vomit & diahorrea non-stop even after we brought her to 24hour clinic for injection and medicine. No choice, we decided to send her to KK hospital in case she needs to admit for drip as she had not been eating anything whole day. True enough, the doctor advise to admit her in hospital. She was put on drip and her fever keep up and down. The doctor took her stool and blood for test and the result is she got virus infection called ROTAVIRUS! I and my husband takes turn to stay with her in the hospital to look after her and finally she is able to go home on the 3rd day of staying in the hospital. She is now resting well at home with her PSP on hand. What a start of "Moo" year I had.

No comments: